Chef: Bobli Rath
Peri Peri Oats mushroom cutlet is a yummy starter recipe. The addition of Habanero Peri-Peri sauce adds the perfect tanginess and spice to this crunchy cutlet recipe.
- Wash and chop the mushroom.
- Mix all the ingredients into it for making cutlet.
- Rest it for 5 minutes.
- Make small cutlet.
- Roll all the cutlet on the oats and again rest it for 5 minutes.
- Heat oil in a Kadai.
- Then deep fry the cutlet in oil till they become golden brown in colour.
- Serve hot as a starter dish with Habanero Peri Peri sauce.
For making cutlet :
200gm mushroom, 3tsp Habanero Peri Peri sauce, 3tsp gram flour, 1tsp cornflour, 2tsp thick ,rice batter, 3tsp oats, 1tsp poppy seeds, 1tsp ginger garlic chilli paste, 1/2tsp turmeric powder, 1tsp chilli powder, Salt as per taste
For outer covering:
- 5 tsp oats
- Oil for deep frying