Exciting recipes: by Neha Mathur
These easy to make Ham & Cheese Pinwheels are the perfect appetiser to serve to a crowd. Loaded with cream cheese and chicken ham and spiced with Habanero Hot sauce, they are flavour blast in your mouth.
- Mix cream cheese, garlic powder, onion powder, Habanero hot sauce, salt, dried parsley and ham in a bowl.
- Spread this mixture generously over the tortillas.
- Sprinkle some cheddar cheese on top.
- Roll the tortilla tightly and refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- Cut into 1/2 inch wheels.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and serve chilled.
Habanero Tortilla – 3, Cream Cheese – 200 g, Garlic Powder – 1 tsp, Onion Powder – 1 tsp, Habanero Hot sauce – 2 tbsp, Salt – 1/2 tsp, Dried Parsley – 1/2 tsp, Ham – 1 cup (Chopped), Sharp Cheddar – 1 cup, Fresh Parsley – 2 tbsp (Chopped)
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
Serving Count: 6 people
Sauce Used:Habanero Hot Sauce