Exciting recipes: by Neha Mathur
Details: This easy to make appetiser is a crowd pleaser. The smoky Habanero BBQ sauce adds a lovely flavour to the baked chicken meatballs.
- Add the ingredients except habanero BBQ Sauce in a bowl and mix well.
- Make small lemon sized balls from the mixture.
- Pre heat the oven to 200 degrees C.
- Arrange the meatballs on a baking tray and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Flip the meatballs once midway.
- Remove the tray from the oven and pour Habanero BBQ Sauce over the meatballs and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Chicken mince – 300 g, Egg – 2, Ginger – 1 tsp (Finely Chopped), Cilantro – 2 tbsp (Finely Chopped), Onion – 1/4 cup (Finely chopped), Jalapeno – 1 tsp (Finely Chopped), Spring Onion – 1/4 cup (Finely Chopped), Garlic – 1 tsp (Finely Chopped), Sesame Oil – 1 tsp, Panco Bread Crumbs – 1/2 cup, Salt & pepper to taste, Bread crumbs – 1/4 cup, Habanero BBQ Sauce – 1 cup
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
Serving Count: 6 people
Sauce Used: Habanero BBQ sauce