We only share the Personal Information which is necessary for them to perform those services. We make every effort to guarantee that the information you provide will not be misused. We do not sell or otherwise provide Personal Information to other companies for the marketing of their own products or services.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active, your information is needed to provide you services, or as required to fulfill our legal obligations. Where required by law (like to comply with a warrant, court order, or legal notice served on Habanero), and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, avoid litigation, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, and/or respond to a government request. Depending upon the activity, some of the information that we ask you to provide is identified as mandatory and some as voluntary. Habanero will still contact you when there are changes to the Terms of Service or Submitter Terms of Service, as applicable. We value your feedback and look forward to improving our services to better meet your needs. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. If for some reason the following privacy and security policy does not answer your questions, please contact us. Your Personal Information is encrypted whenever it is transmitted to Habanero. Keep you informed about special offers and services of and selected third parties.
6. We will get back to you within reasonable time. Meet our research and product/service development needs and to improve our Site, services and offerings.
9. Generally, you may not opt-out of these communications, which are not promotional in nature.
Protection Of Your Personal Information:
The Personal Information that you provide in connection with the use of the Site is protected in several ways. However, when you register to use a Habanero and order products as a Habanero customer, in order to provide the services to you, we may collect your contact information such as your name, phone numbers, address and email address as well as profile information, including your password, details about your purchases and details about your interactions with us.
Updating Your Personal Information:
You have the right to access and correct, or delete your Personal Information and privacy preferences at any time. This may be accomplished by clicking on the link, “My Profile”, where you can view and make changes to most of your Personal Information immediately. Respond to customer service requests, questions and concerns.
3. The choice to opt out of such communications is also generally available during the sign-up process. If you wish to delete your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services contact us at support@Habanero.net. We require any company with which we may share Personal Information to protect that data in a manner consistent with this policy and to limit the use of such Personal Information to the performance of services for Habanero. We strive to protect the Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that such disclosure should be made for reasons of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance.
How Do I Update My Account Information?
It is quick and easy to update your account information. Send you requested product or service information.
At Habanero, we value your concerns about online privacy & security while browsing and shopping at our website. Process your financial transactions; Service your order.
2. Investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities and/or violations of our Terms of Service.
8. If you do not provide the mandatory data with respect to a particular activity, you will not be able to engage in that activity. Administer your account.
Habanero May Use This Information To –
1. We also share Personal Information with certain companies that perform services on our behalf. Please note that we do not store your credit/debit card information in your personal profile.
Information Sharing With Service Providers:
Habanero uses one or more outside payment processing companies to bill you for our goods and services. This policy may be amended from time to time.
Collection Of Personal Information:
In certain situations, Habanero may be required to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
You may opt out of receiving Habanero’s email updates, newsletters and/or partner emails by clicking on the “My Profile” link on the website and making the appropriate selections. While we take into account the sensitivity of the Personal Information we collect, process and store, and the current state of technology to use these measures protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Administer promotions and notify you of important events.
7. In addition, we will still send you service-related announcements including, but not limited to, a registration email, order related notifications and emails automatically triggered by actions you took on the Site. We will respond to your request promptly within a reasonable time.
How Your Personal Information Is Used:
Habanero collects your information in order to provide services to you, comply with our legal obligations, and to improve our products and services.